Followers

Saturday 18 February 2012

So Sorry...





I want to apologise! It has been so long since I last posted but many things have happened over the last months. The main one being hubby, animals & I moved from our wonderful house into a smaller bungalow. Why? Well because the medics have told me my legs will only get worse & a wheelchair looms on the horizon...
It also meant, as we had to move to a bungalow we weren't able to bring out Gorjuss girls with us, but I'm happy to say, they have a wonderful new home with close friends of ours.
BUT on the upside, it means I get to craft more without the feeling of guilt! lol So that's a bonus :)
Talking of crafting, I have been trying my hand at a few new things, these include Crochet, loom knitting & I'm trying to tackle mini-albums! You know the ones made from paper bags or envelopes? Well, so far, not good lol
Anyhow, here are a few pictures of what I have managed to create over these months...

No comments: