Followers

Monday 23 November 2015


Hello, well I've managed to get on here 2 days on the trot... go me lol Today I've spent the majority of it trying to tidy up my craft room, I've made a little more space although to the untrained eye you would never guess! Are you like me, keep those empty boxes & bags just in case? Well, yes, I've kept a couple but thrown the rest out for the recycling, it's amazing how much room I've got now :)
Grace & the cats are doing well, Grace has got a new game. . . find a tissue & shred it into as many pieces as possible before she gets caught! She loves this game!! Next time she plays, I'll make sure I take a picture or 2 to share with you all.
Talking of pictures, here are a few more of my latest crafty makes...
 So, that's me for today, take care of you,
Hugs x



Birthday exploding box card

Crackers with Printed acetate boxes

Crackers all decorated

Tree Decoration made from card

Popped a battery candle inside 






2 comments:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Thats great Tracey xx

Lozzy said...

Happy New Year...Hugs Lozzy xx