Followers

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Hi

Hi there, well I'd hyped myself up to see the neurosurgeon on Friday just gone. Got up early, did what I had to do, left nearly an hour and a half to get there (should only take 30 mins!) We still hadn't made it to the town and I only had 10 minutes to get there! So, with head hurting, called hospital who told me they would have been lucky to see me an hour later cos there was roadworks & 2 accidents had happened too. So, no, I didn't get to see him :(
On a lighter note, the 'Girls' are well, seems they all decided to give us an egg today, so now I have no excuse NOT to bake a cake, then hubby said... 'Hmmmm Love, any chance of a quiche too?' Cheeky bugger, so looks like tomorrow is going to be spent in the kitchen! Hope you're all well, and I need to ask a favour?
PLEASE can any of you think of a challenge for me? Card wise, cos I do love a challenge!!
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Amy xx said...

Hiya Tracey, A challenge well how about you create a 6 page kit, Using the same image and you need to have at least 3 backing papers, You then have to see how many cards you can make from the kit, you are only allowed to print each sheet once, Happy Crafting, Ammiexxx