Followers

Friday 12 November 2010

A New Thing...


Hello, well first I need to say sorry for not posting in such a while, but things don't always go to plan, do they? I ended up in hospital for 2 weeks, during which time I had a Lumbar Puncture and they found out I was Iron deficient Annemic (?) so all good fun... not! lol
We also had a tearful goodbye to Ruby, one of our hens, at least she had a good life while she was with us, scratching round the garden & getting cuddles from 21 year old lads. What more could a hen want?
Anyhow, onto my 'New Thing' I have decided to give you a freebie once a week of my card sheets. This could be a card, backing paper, insert etc anyhow, sure you get the idea. Pinched the idea from a fellow designer of mine at Craftsuprint, Carol Clarke, so hope you don't mind Carol?
So.... here's your first freebie, would love to hear what you think & also love to see what you make with it.
Hugs to you all xx

No comments: