Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Tut Tut Tut








Well, I have been 'slack' as my sis would say, not been able to get on my blog for a while now. This was because of a) Christmas b) Other commitments and finally c) I have been suffering with an unbelievable tummy bug yuck!! Anyhow, less of the excuses, back now, so time to tell you what has been going on...
A friend contacted me recently & asked if I could make her some samples of cards from cd's she has designed & created herself. Talented is an understatement!! Well.... how could I refuse? Firstly it gave me a purpose to be in my craftroom and secondly I got my hands on the cd!! Whooooppeeeeeee :^) So the next x-amount of cards are from her cd.
If you like what you see, drop me a line & I'll point you in the right direction to get her VERY reasonable priced cd's (pssst from as little as £2.99)

2 comments:

Crafting Gill said...

yes your sis would say your slack these cards are stunning as usual but your cards always are lubs ya xxxxxxx

Crafting Gill said...

i would like to say lovely cards again will you please go to my blog and pick up your award xxxx