Followers

Thursday 8 January 2015

Hello! Long time no see! It's been a while since I've bothered but I've made a semi-promise to myself. It's not a resolution just a butt-kicking lol I'm going to try & get on here at least once a week & say hi. Yes, I know I might be talking to myself but at least I will have made the effort to have done SOMETHING right? lol Which is better than doing nothing ;-)

Grace is growing up so fast, she is already 19 months young & has hubby wrapped around her paws like no other dog ever has! She is the apple of his eye! Me? I am his second love now but I don't mind it means I get to craft more lol They go everywhere together, up to the market village every Friday to get the fresh veg for the weekend. The stallholder gives Grace her fresh carrot to carry home, but not before they go to the butchers where she sits patiently outside while hubby gets the fresh bacon & eggs, yes Grace also has a boiled egg for brekkie every morning too!  Back to the bacon & eggs, lol, for Sunday breakfast & woe betide if hubby forgets the bacon! lmao You have never seen a German Shepherd get the hump if she doesn't have her Sunday breakfast!

As for crafting, well i didn't do any for quite a few months in 2014 but I intend to change that this year too :-) I've already made a few cards, started on altering a box & intend to do a triple tea-light candle holder for a family member's forth coming birthday. As soon as done, I will post the pictures here :)

So that's it for now, I'll pop some pictures up of Grace so you can see how much she has grown & changed. Look forward to keeping you amused along our new journey together, hugs for now xx xx
GraceJuly2014

Grace Dec 2014
Grace & Taffy Jan 2015

 

2 comments:

Justyna Cieslinska said...

Tracey, good to have you back :) Grace is beautiful xx

Tracey said...

Thanks PC, good to be back too :) xx